What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
Are You Tired of Spending Your Precious Scrapbooking Time Trying to Figure Out the Design Studio Software?We can save you hours of frustration and failed attempts to create the cuttings you want!
- Feel confident showcasing your precious moments by using our advancedtechniques
- Quickly find the exact shape you need without searching through each cartridge
- Weld individual images and letters together to form one cutting.
- Useyour time to actually create, not “figure out” how to make the cuttingsyou need
- Use multiple cutting mats and layers in one project.
- quicklyfind the exact shape you need without searching through each cartridge
- Quickly find the exact shape you need without searching through each cartridge.
- how to manipulatea letter or image to make it the exact shapeyou need for your project
- How to manipulate a letter or image to make it the exact shape you need for your project.
- Feelconfident showcasing your precious moments by using our advancedtechniques
- Create shadows for welded words and images.
- Avoidhours of frustration and research by using our step by step videotuorials
Is it something I can trust?I haven’t actually bought this product, so how am I going to answer this one? Well, I feel I can track down some useful information for you to help you make your purchase. For starters, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Learning The Cricut scores an averge of 4.05, which is above average and wins the site points.
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Learning The Cricut scores 65.20/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.learningthecricutds.com/ebook/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $37.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: learningthecricutds.com you’ll also be taken through to learningthecricutds.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)